General Guidelines to Apply
- Admissions to all classes start immediately after the declaration of results of the relevant Board / College / University Examinations.
- Candidates seeking admission have to apply through a prescribed application form available at the college oﬃce. A copy of the statement of marks obtained by him/her at the previous examination should be attached with the application form.
- Candidates are also required to ﬁll in on-line registration form as announced by the University of Mumbai.
- Mere eligibility and submission of application form do not entitle the candidates to get admission.
- All admissions are valid only for one academic year and will require renewal by application in subsequent years.
Certificates Required ( To Be Submitted Along With The Admission Form )
- Two attested xerox copies of HSC Marksheet (original to be shown for veriﬁcation).
- Original Leaving Certiﬁcate and two attested xerox copies.
- Aﬃdavit to account for break, if any, in course of study.
- One attested xerox copy of SSC Marksheet.
- Caste certiﬁcate and one attested xerox copy (only for students belonging to SC/ST/DT/NT/VJNT/OBC/SBC of Maharashtra State).
- Other certiﬁcates: a) Students seeking admission in Sports/Cultural quota should submit relevant certiﬁcates.
Concessions & Freeships
All kinds of fee concessions as admissible by the Govt. of Maharashtra are provided.
1. Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/VJNT/DT/NT/SBC of Maharashtra State can avail of freeship / scholarship. For this, students have to ﬁll application form on-line by logging in at the following site, https : mahaeschool.maharashtra.govin/escholarship A print out of the duly submitted on-line application form has to be deposited to the college office on or before 31st July.. Students must contact the college office for any difficulty in ﬁlling up the on-line application form before 31st July. This is applicable to students of both Degree and Junior College.
Applicants must submit the following :
a. Caste Certificate
b. Parent’s Income certiﬁcate duly certiﬁed by office of Tahshildar
c. Aadhar Card
d. Open a savings account in student’s name with any branch of Union Bank.
2. Girl’s Freeship : Girls will be granted freeship according to the government rules (in force from time to time). To avail this facility a declaration form (available in the college oﬃce) should be ﬁlled in and submitted to the college oﬃce before the stipulated date i.e. 31st August. along with Xerox copy of the ration Card. This is applicable only to students of Junior College.
1) Students must approach the college oﬃce to get the details of these before 31st July.
2) Students who do not comply with the requirements within the stipulated date will have to pay full fees, after the last date is over.
3) Students who have passed the HSC or any other equivalent examinations conducted by Boards other than Maharashtra State Board, are required to apply for Provisional Eligibility Certiﬁcate to the Registrar, University of Mumbai, through a prescribed form available in the college oﬃce, at the time of seeking admission.
4) The University of Mumbai has made it mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the First year courses in the Degree Colleges to fill in the “Pre–Admission Online Registration Form” which is available on mum.digitaluniversity.ac